Friday, October 5, 2007

A quickie! Project Foodie!


O.k. we've been meaning to get this link on our blog site so here goes...as some of you know my passion is food and I've been addicted to cooking shows ever since I started watching the galloping gourmet waaaaaay back when. I think I was about 5 years old. I graduated to PBS Saturday when they started their cooking programs and now am a fan of Bravo and FoodTV network cooking shows. I'm always playing with recipes but am not a trained chef so for as many success stories that I have in the kitchen there are also many train wrecks! Thanks to my family for sticking with me!

We were approached by a woman named Pam and she said via email, "Project Foodie (http://www.projectfoodie.com) does spotlights on wineries in which we present a recipe and wine pairing to tantalize our readers with amazing wines."

Talk about perfect timing, I had just made a dish using our Calico White and had taken a picture...don't ask me why I take pictures of my food. I guess you could call me obsessed, or ask if I don't have anything better to do OR you could guess that I was thinking about making a personal cookbook for my family members. My recipes are totally raw stuff...meaning not professional, not specific ingredient amounts because I use a little of this, a little of that and I always have a glass of wine in hand when I'm cooking. So, back to the story...click on the link and you will see what I'm talking about. A huge thanks to Pam with projectfoodie.com. She was fantastic to work with! Check out their site.

No comments: